Why CO2 is Good
Politics are Not Green
News & Media
Benefits to Plants
Benefits to Humans
In The News
5. Additional CO2 will have very little global warming effect.
This chart illustrates the deminimous climate effect of adding more CO2 to earth's atmosphere.
1. The sun and other natural forces cause global warming and cooling.
2. The greenhouse effect retains some of the sun’s warmth and makes Earth habitable for plants and animals.
3. Water vapor is responsible for clouds, humidity, rain, sleet and snow and up to 90% of the greenhouse effect.
4. Earth’s atmosphere contains about 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and less than 1% other gasses, including only .0400% CO2.
6. Changes in atmospheric CO2 FOLLOW temperature changes.
7. Earth's temperatures have never remained stable.
8. Twenty thousand years ago, a glacial ice sheet over one mile thick covered New York state.
9. The polar ice sheet retreated to its current level without human influence.
10. Manmade CO2 is leaving no footprint for causing polar ice shrinkage or accelerated sea level rise.
11. Storms frequency or intensity is not getting more pronounced.
12. The IPCC unvalidated computer model scenarios have already missed their earlier predictions, including the current global cooling.